pegl

Default where can I find an Adobe conversion plugin for Word 2003 for XP?

At work I have a plugin in Word that allows me to hit the "Adobe" button and
I can save a .doc file as a .pdf. Does anyone know where I can find a plugin
in for Word 2003 Professional for XP?
Lexisch

Do you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your home computer? Normally the
button is for the acrobat program and Adobe adds the button to Word to allow
you to utilize this feature.

Lexi