Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lila Lila is offline

Default Automatic date correction

We recently had an early change to Daylight Savings Time and had to change
our computer clocks manually. As a result, when the regular date (April 1)
for changing to daylight Savngs Time came, our clocks were incorrect so again
we had to change it back manually. Now, whenever I start typing the date, it
gives me tomorrow's date in Word only. All my other programs seems to be
working properly. Auto text doesn't seem to help. And the computer clock
shows the correct time and zone. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you closed and restarted Word?

--