Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tatacali88 tatacali88 is offline

Default where can i find the ornaments border?

I have been looking for this ornaments border but can't find it?? where
should i look for it ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you're referring to an art border, BorderArt is available only for page
borders. If you're referring to a clip art border, you would find it in
Insert | Picture | Clip Art. Searching for "Christmas border" seems to give
the best results for me (and you may need to search online).

To use a clip art border, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm

"tatacali88" wrote in message
I have been looking for this ornaments border but can't find it?? where
should i look for it ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Not where its easy to find, but logical when you eventually find it! In the
Paragraph section on the Home Tab, the lower right hand tool is for adding
borders. Click on the right arrow, select Borders and Shading and then
select the Page Border Tab. Note that an additional drop down selection box
appears in the lower centre column labeled ART.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"tatacali88" wrote in message
I have been looking for this ornaments border but can't find it?? where
should i look for it ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:44:01 -0800, tatacali88
wrote:

I have been looking for this ornaments border but can't find it?? where
should i look for it ?

Under the sofa cushions?

Seriously, what version of Word do you have? It makes a big
difference.

- In Word 2003 and earlier, look in Format Borders and Shading
Page Border.

- In Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab of the ribbon, then click
the Page Borders button in the bottom of the Page Background group.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman