Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

Default Word thinks paper is 13 inches wide

Something has happened in my Word (from Office 2003) - it seems to
think that the paper is 13 inches wide by default. This is what the
ruler at the top shows. Page Setup has the correct size. How can I
tell Word that the default paper size is 8.5 x 11?
--
Replace you know what by j to email

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:07:38 -0800, "garfield-n-odie [MVP]"
wrote:

Sounds like you are in Web Layout view but you don't know it. Switch to
Normal view or Print Layout view.

thanks, that was it!
--
Replace you know what by j to email