Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Catherine

Default Formatting margins for front-back publication

I want wider margins on the 'binder' side of each page. In other words, page
1 will have the wider margin on the left, page 2 will have the wider margin
on the right. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Catherine

I just did, and it answered my question. I thought it would be in the
'margins' portion of WORD. Thank you.