vickie

Default watermarks

We have a document that shows a watermark. I have followed the steps to
remove the watermark, but it is still printing out. When you go to
background watermark it shows "none". I have also checked the headers and
footer section but do not see any watermark there either. Where else can
this be embedded in the document. The document is very long 134 pages. How
do I find this command within my document.
Jezebel

Check your printer properties: some printers have a watermark option, to add
a watermark to everything that gets printed (in which case, presumably
everything you print would show it).

Failing that, it likely to be a graphic anchored to your header or footer.
Is it visible on the page in Print Layout view?

"vickie" wrote in message
We have a document that shows a watermark. I have followed the steps to
remove the watermark, but it is still printing out. When you go to
background watermark it shows "none". I have also checked the headers
and
footer section but do not see any watermark there either. Where else can
this be embedded in the document. The document is very long 134 pages.
How
do I find this command within my document.

Using multiple watermarks in a single document mjb Microsoft Word Help 1 August 3rd 05 12:11 AM
Watermarks SNACKS Microsoft Word Help 2 May 3rd 05 05:26 PM
How do I set up different watermarks for different pages of same . Martha Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 05 08:32 PM
Semitransparent watermarks take a long time to PDF with Word 2002 Glenn Turner Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 04 12:29 AM
Watermarks do not print all letters when using text watermarks Glenn Turner Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 04 12:25 AM