Cath

Default Have Word Perfect now, all documents saved to Word 97 help!

I purchased a Dell computer. I was a previous Gateway owner and I had
Microsoft Office 97. My new computer has Word Perfect. Everything that I
saved in Word doesn't align with Word Perfect. I no long have by CD for
Microsoft Office 97.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Am I able to download Microsoft Office 97
or Word 97?
Thank you for your help and your time.
Stefan Blom

You can buy the Microsoft Works Suite which includes Word. Note: Make
sure that it is the Works *Suite*; plain Works does not include Word.
See
http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...s.aspx?pid=001
for information.

--