Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
twofish twofish is offline

Default Multiple Choice Word Template?

Howdy!

I'm trying to find the simplest (and most transparent) way to
forcefully apply 1 of 2 document templates in word, based on a startup
choice.

So, when a user opens word, he/she will be asked a question: "Will
this document contain proprietary company information?".

If Yes, then a template will be applied that notes that.
If No, then another template will be applied that notes the opposite.

Can this be done easily?

Thanks!