Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Venus930 Venus930 is offline

Default Merge in Word doesn't pull in all data from the excel file cell

I am doing a directory merge and there are some fields that contain a lot of
text data that is downloaded from an on-line system into an excel file. When
I perform the merge the final document will have only part of the information
that is contained in the cell. I have tried adding spaces to give it more
room. Suggestions?