Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kernow999 kernow999 is offline

Default Word 2003 'Insert' box

Hi,
I am in the middle of writing a word doc but accidentally pressed a couple
of buttons at once. Suddenly, whenever I type I have a red box appear to the
left and anything I type comes into that box and not in the text where I want
it.
How do I get rid of the box and continue with my doc please?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kernow999 kernow999 is offline

I think I may have solved it. Somehow, it was 'tracking my changes'. Scary
for a while but seems ok now.

Thanks

"kernow999" wrote:

Hi,
I am in the middle of writing a word doc but accidentally pressed a couple
of buttons at once. Suddenly, whenever I type I have a red box appear to the
left and anything I type comes into that box and not in the text where I want
it.
How do I get rid of the box and continue with my doc please?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For "everything" on track changes, see