Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Will56 Will56 is offline

Default Tracing a documents path history

I found a word document on my work network which I saved to my drive. However
I forgot where I found the word document and I now need to find other
documents form that location. Is there any way to trace where a document came
ffrom, a means of seeing the path beyond what can be seen in properties?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , Will56
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
I found a word document on my work network which I saved to my drive. However
I forgot where I found the word document and I now need to find other
documents form that location. Is there any way to trace where a document came
ffrom, a means of seeing the path beyond what can be seen in properties?

No

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers