Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mmaphq mmaphq is offline

Default update linked objects

We have 2 doc's with the same 2 linked objects. One doc updates from the
links & one does not. I have looked @ the properties of both doc's & can
find nothing significant IMHO. Went to edit & then links. It shows the same
2 links & when I show source they both show the same source. When I update,
one doc updates & one doesn't. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

--
_________
MMAP HQ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

This is the same question as you asked in the previous thread with the
subject "Linked objects" (just below this one) . See that thread.
--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"mmaphq" wrote:

We have 2 doc's with the same 2 linked objects. One doc updates from the
links & one does not. I have looked @ the properties of both doc's & can
find nothing significant IMHO. Went to edit & then links. It shows the same
2 links & when I show source they both show the same source. When I update,
one doc updates & one doesn't. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

--
_________
MMAP HQ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mmaphq mmaphq is offline

Ok I stumbled on to the solution to our problem. Made both machines in our
local intranet & everything started to work PTL :-).

linked objects mmaphq New Users 1 January 11th 07 09:28 PM
linked objects mmaphq New Users 2 January 11th 07 05:13 AM
How can Word update the linked filename for Shape object automatic 大熊 Microsoft Word Help 0 November 18th 05 03:59 AM
drawing in linked file disappears on update maarten lemmens Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 05 12:11 PM
Updating Linked Objects ang Microsoft Word Help 5 February 12th 05 03:50 PM