Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Why is my MSspell3.dll file missing?

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check doesnt
work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing? Please help me fix this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Mailman Brian Mailman is offline

Patrick wrote:

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check doesnt
work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing? Please help me fix this

You can fix it yourself by taking an English class.

B/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

I think that response was a bit hard Patrick (even though I hate the small
'i') Someone on here more skilled than I am will shortly answer. Just hang
in there!

"Brian Mailman" wrote in message
Patrick wrote:

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check
doesnt work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing? Please help me
fix this

You can fix it yourself by taking an English class.

B/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick Patrick is offline

Well i just used FireFox 2 to spell check it nad i only had 2 errors...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Mailman Brian Mailman is offline

Might be "hard," but easy isn't always good. Whomever this is, should
it be a real post, needs to learn grammar as well as "speeling" and
punctuation.

B/

Patrick wrote:

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check
doesnt work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing? Please help me
fix this

You can fix it yourself by taking an English class.

B/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

So why did it miss the errors in the reply below? And have you forgotten
that you always use a capital i when talking about yourself? Or doesn't
patrick have sufficient self-esteem to consider that he deserves a capital
I?

Terry

"Patrick" wrote in message
Well i just used FireFox 2 to spell check it nad i only had 2 errors...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=,

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check doesnt
work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing?

Which version of Word/Office do you have? Was Word originally installed as
part of Works (came like that with your machine)? Do you have an Office CD so
that you could repair the installation?

See if the information in this article pertains to your situation

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240408/en-us

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

MISSING FILE CAGEGORY JD Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 02:38 PM
C# MailMerge from Excel Chris Mailmerge 9 August 3rd 06 02:57 PM
supposedly am missing a file "Oops" anyone know anything? mary weil Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 05 12:59 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I find a missing file, w2561411.cab. Caboman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 6th 05 02:58 PM