Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Heather Heather is offline

Default word calendar 6.0

I can't print my calendar, tried the solution on the web site, Article ID :
314517, but I can't open the file to get it to execute. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Don't know which website you're referring to but... What happens when you
try to print it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Heather" wrote in message
I can't print my calendar, tried the solution on the web site, Article ID :
314517, but I can't open the file to get it to execute. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Heather Heather is offline

The article I was speaking of is on the microsoft support site. The works
calendar says it is preparing to print, and that is all that ever happens.
There is a fix on the microsoft site but I can't get the program to execute
after I download it, can't find a program that will open it, although it is a
microsoft windows program.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Heather" wrote in message
I can't print my calendar, tried the solution on the web site, Article ID :
314517, but I can't open the file to get it to execute. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default MS Works calendar [was:word calendar 6.0]

Hi Heather,

You may want to use the link below to also post this question in the MS Works newsgroup (the article is referring to MS Works v6
rather than MS Word v6). When posting there include the version of Windows you are using as well.

The download, Wkpr60.exe is a program file. If you double click it in Windows explorer after downloading it should run itself. If
you're getting asked what program to use to run it then you may need to download it again (the first time may be damaged).

=============
"Heather" wrote in message ...
The article I was speaking of is on the microsoft support site. The works
calendar says it is preparing to print, and that is all that ever happens.
There is a fix on the microsoft site but I can't get the program to execute
after I download it, can't find a program that will open it, although it is a microsoft windows program.
--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...blic.works.win

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Heather Heather is offline

Hi,
I tried it more than once, to no avail. I saved it to different folders to
see if that made a difference but I still couldn't figure out how to get it
going. I found that if I export the file to html, I can then print it using
that saved file, it's not the best but at least I don't have to reenter
everything.