Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bevror bevror is offline

Default how do i create new subfolder for a specific school class?

I would like to file papers I have written in a subfile named after each
university class that I am taking -- there MUST be a way! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Create the folders in Windows Explorer by Selecting New then Folder from the
File menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"bevror" wrote in message
news
I would like to file papers I have written in a subfile named after each
university class that I am taking -- there MUST be a way! Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

When you go to save a new file, click on the Create New Folder button in
Word's File Save dialog. Type a name for the folder in the box provided.
Word will ordinarily open the folder automatically, I think, and anything
you then save will be in it.

For existing documents, it is easier to use Windows Explorer. Select My
Documents (or whatever your default save folder for Word is, use File | New
| Folder to create the desired folders, then drag the existing documents
into them.

news