Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Davidson Bill Davidson is offline

Default Too many files open or not enough disk space

Reporting back on the previous problem and the resulting thread, I don't
know what the year 2145 had to do with that error message but correcting it
seems to have solved the problem as can now write to both of my hard disks.
Thanks to all for your input.

Bill Davidson