Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cbpeters

Default Template for Removable Address book entries 1 x 4 inches Avery 516

I would like to have a template for removable address book labels. So that I
can data enter the information and when it changes, I can remove the old one,
place a new updated label. It needs to be 1" x 4" or Avery 5161
It should be a plain label with this data:
Name: H Ph:
Address: W Ph:
Address: Cell:
City/St/Zip: