Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default Is there a style field in Word 2007?

In Word 2000, there was a field in one of the tool bars that showed
the name of the style for the selected paragraph.

Is there any way to get something like that back in Word 2007?

I have the Quick Style Gallery, but it only shows a few styles. I'd
like a field that shows the current style.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:31:21 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You can add the Style box to the QAT from the Customize window.

Yes, you can. One or two additional clues would have been helpful.

Here are complete instructions:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...Combo2007.html