sue_104

Default Normal.dot is found in where?

What is the address in word for it or is it file/new?
Jay Freedman

sue_104 wrote:
What is the address in word for it or is it file/new?

Look in Tools Options File Locations and find the folder for User
Templates. Normal.dot will be in that folder. You'll have to set the view
options in Windows Explorer to let you see hidden files and folders.

See http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=151 for
more info.

--
Regards,