UKPUPPYDOG68

Default cltr + to follow link

Need help

I have created a word doc which i have added in some bookmarks and have
hyperlinked them, used then on my works machine and they work bring the doc
home and run it under win xp under office xp the links dont work, all i get
is cltr + to follow link how do i turn the hyperlinks back to working please
garfield-n-odie

The links still work. You just have to hold down the Ctrl key before
you click on the hyperlink. If you want to change Word's behavior to
allow you to simply click on the hyperlink (instead of Ctrl+click), then
in Word click on Tools | Options | Edit | uncheck the "Use CTRL + Click
to follow hyperlinks" box | OK.