HurricaneJeanne

Default Cannot Find Templates

Can anyone help me find out how I can locate and use the templates stored on
my computer? There used to be a wizard that showed you everything available.
Now, in Office 2003, when I go to Tools/Templates, all that is there is
normal.dot.

Where did all the templates go? Is there a way to see them all, preview
them, organize them? (I have tried installing Word again, asking that all
templates be installed, I believer they were installed, I just can't find
them.)

I'd be grateful for any help. I'm feeling like the greenest kind of newbie
here...
garfield-n-odie

In Word 2003, click on File | New, and a New Document task pane should
appear on the right side of your screen. On the task pane, click on
General Templates to see the templates and wizards that are installed on
your computer.