Robert

Default zoom options missing

In Word 2000 I have only a limited range of zoom options in drop-down menu.
Also, page width only displays against a ruler which only occupies half the
width of the visible screen. I don't know why this has happened. How do I
sort it?
Graham Mayor

You can type any number in the zoom box and press enter to provide that
zoom. As for the second part either the page setup has gone awry - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm and/or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm