Vollyballr

Default keep outline formating

When I create an outline using Outline view. The font is the same and the
indentations are there. I know that you can toggle using the "/" key. I
want to be able to print out the outline and retain the indentations, but the
printout is all left justified. The different levels are in different fonts.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Vm9sbHliYWxscg==?=,

When I create an outline using Outline view. The font is the same and the
indentations are there. I know that you can toggle using the "/" key. I
want to be able to print out the outline and retain the indentations, but the
printout is all left justified. The different levels are in different fonts.

You have to print directly from Outline view. Don't use print preview or switch
to any other view.

The reason you're seeing what you're getting is that this is how the text is
actually formatted. To print any other way, you'd need to change the style
definitions of the heading styles to look the way you prefer.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)