Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Heavyn Heavyn is offline

Default how do I setup different users at sign-on?

I would like my children to sign in under their own names. Please tell me
how to setup..

Sincerely

Charlotte
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Heavyn" wrote in message
I would like my children to sign in under their own names. Please tell me
how to setup..

Sincerely

Charlotte

You've posted a WINDOWS question in a Microsoft WORD group. Now why would
you do that?
Log on as an administrator (assuming Windows XP or 2k - which you omitted to
tell us) go to Control Panel-Users and set them up.
Help and Support is your friend. You did try that before posting?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"ChrisM" wrote in message

Wooah! Who got out of bed the wrong side today!! ;-)

Come on, Windows...Word....not exactly the same don't you think?