Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bumper338 bumper338 is offline

Default Email a word template from an intranet site

I am not sure where to post this question. I would like to know how I can
set up a word template that can be emailed from an intranet site that is not
as a page or a link.

I have a form that is posted on my intranet which is in a word document
template. So once the form link is clicked on, it opens the word document,
the user completes the form and once it is completed it needs to be forwarded
to another person via email. But when it is emailed as a link, the page is
blank, and if it is a page it is all garbage.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bumper338