Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Help Me! Help Me! is offline

Default Does anyone know....

If you can attach a song to an email using Outlook 2003. What I want to do is
send an email so when the recipient opens it a song starts to play... can
anyone help...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Help Me!" Help wrote in message
If you can attach a song to an email using Outlook 2003. What I want to do
is
send an email so when the recipient opens it a song starts to play... can
anyone help...

They probably could if you had posted in an OUTLOOK group.......what made
you post an OUTLOOK question in a WORD group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Stan is offline

I don't know anything about Outlook but in Outlook Express this is what to
do: Go to Format Background Sound Browse to the song. Along the way you
can decide whether to have it play continuously or a specific number of
times. Both you and the recipient must have your email set for HTML and not
Plain Text. Good Luck. Stan
"Help Me!" Help wrote in message
If you can attach a song to an email using Outlook 2003. What I want to do
is
send an email so when the recipient opens it a song starts to play... can
anyone help...

It has removed 234 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!