Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Second Question, sorry!!

I'm sorry to ask this again, but I lost the answer I received the first time
around.

Using Office 2003. Typing an outline. Most computers change the outline
level from A to 1 when the tab key is pressed and from 1 to A when the
shift+tab is pressed. One machine does not insert the new level indicator.
It just indents the text.

I've lost the setting that needs to be checked to make this work. Can you
help????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Thank you so much for directing me back to that original thread. I've
saved it now for future reference.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...