Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony Giorgianni Anthony Giorgianni is offline

Default Rotating through objects

Hello All

How do I rotate through layered objects? I am working in print view on a
page in which I've drawn a line that is now under the text (not in a
textbox). No matter how I try, word will not let me select the line in order
to move or delete it. Isn't there a keyboard shortcut or something the lets
you select layered objects? Send backward and the other order selections are
grayed out. Clicking on the "Select multiple objects" on the drawing toolbar
has no effect.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

For everyone's benefit, please post replies back to the group!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Select an object then just keep pressing the tab key until you get to the one
you want.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Anthony Giorgianni" wrote:

Hello All

How do I rotate through layered objects? I am working in print view on a
page in which I've drawn a line that is now under the text (not in a
textbox). No matter how I try, word will not let me select the line in order
to move or delete it. Isn't there a keyboard shortcut or something the lets
you select layered objects? Send backward and the other order selections are
grayed out. Clicking on the "Select multiple objects" on the drawing toolbar
has no effect.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

For everyone's benefit, please post replies back to the group!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony Giorgianni Anthony Giorgianni is offline

BINGO! Thank you Rae!!

--
Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting back
to the newsgroup.