Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RJRJ RJRJ is offline

Default Word 2003/7 - Automatically Add Boilerplate "Even" Pages?

I know that I can use Insert Section Odd Page to ensure that
chapters and sections begin on odd pages. Any needed even pages will
be automatically printed (though, as best I can tell, there's no way
to see the actual extra pages in Word itself.)

Is there a way to add boilerplate to those extra even pages, such as
"Use this space for notes"?

Or must I manually insert the even pages where needed, and forego
automatic inclusion?

Guidance for both Word 2003 and Word 2007 greatly appreciated!

RJRJ