Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Daninja Daninja is offline
Junior Member

Default Document templating

I want to create something that allows me to use a couple of text fields and drop down boxes to input information information into an existing format and then save the completed document in word form.

Example:
Drop down with names (FIELD 1)
text box that can fit paragraph sized chunk of text (FIELD 2)
text box that allows only a time to be input (FIELD 3)
Text box that can fit several paragraphs of text (FIELD 4)
text box that allows only numbers to be input i.e 000.000 (FIELD 5)

All entries from this field then need to be in ALL CAPS and transfred to a finished document i.e.

Blah blah blah FIELD 3 INFO todays date, blah blah blah blah FIELD 2 INFO blah blah blah FIELD 4 INFO blah blah blah FIELD 5 INFO blah FIELD 2 INFO blah blah FIELD 1 INFO.

Once this "blah blah" document is populated, I want it to be saved in a word or word-like format.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

I have zero programming skills.