Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RJVJ RJVJ is offline

Default Can only view 1 or 2 item out of 24 on clipboard.

I can get to my clipboard only by Editclipboard. Have office 2003. Help
indicates I should be able to display clipboard icon on task bar. Can't do
that consistently either. When it does display there is a clipboard icon on
the word document that that allowes me to make formating changes only. Are
the contents supposed to be available through this icon? I do a lot of copy
and pasting. I would save a lot time if I could access more than the last one
or two items pasted.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"RJVJ" wrote:

I can get to my clipboard only by Editclipboard. Have office 2003. Help
indicates I should be able to display clipboard icon on task bar. Can't do
that consistently either. When it does display there is a clipboard icon on
the word document that that allowes me to make formating changes only. Are
the contents supposed to be available through this icon? I do a lot of copy
and pasting. I would save a lot time if I could access more than the last one
or two items pasted.

Do View Task Pane. Then, in the task pane, on its title bar, there is a
small down arrow to the left of the X that closes the task pane. Click on
that and select "Clipboard". Do a few different "Copy." You should see all of
them (up to 24) appear on the task pane.

Once it is displayed, open up the "Options" list from the bottom of the task
pane and check the options you want.

As for the Task bar issue, in fact, the icon is displayed in the system
tray. You can see the Office Clipboard icon next to the time in the bottom
right corner, unless the corresponding options has been unchecked.