Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SWHouston SWHouston is offline

Default Office 2000 / Word 2000 Scroll Problem

In writing .doc's, frequently the file size is quite large (500Kb n larger).
I Have this problem in more than one computer.
When scrolling up/back (with wheel only) to read previous written text,
lines of type repeat themselves continuously (gees thisis hard to explain),
as I scrool back, the line which was at the top of the screen, duplicates
over and over, and wiuld fill the screen if i continued to scroll up.
I have various sized Video Bords in these computers, n various ammounts of
RAM also, could it be a lack of RAM or Video board capacity?

Anyone else had this problem, and or a reccomendation ?

Have a good Day ! :-)
--
Good Golf, Good Times, and anything else that makes you hapy ! ;-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SWHouston SWHouston is offline

OHH GEES !
I just re-read my post, unfortunately after I posted it, and saw all the
mistakes! Im used to the auto spell-correct, I sure wish this site had a
Spell-Check for ol guys like me, cant see, or type either for that matter!

Have a good Day ! J

--

"SWHouston" wrote:

In writing .doc's, frequently the file size is quite large (500Kb n larger).
I Have this problem in more than one computer.
When scrolling up/back (with wheel only) to read previous written text,
lines of type repeat themselves continuously (gees thisis hard to explain),
as I scrool back, the line which was at the top of the screen, duplicates
over and over, and wiuld fill the screen if i continued to scroll up.
I have various sized Video Bords in these computers, n various ammounts of
RAM also, could it be a lack of RAM or Video board capacity?

Anyone else had this problem, and or a reccomendation ?

Have a good Day ! :-)
--
Good Golf, Good Times, and anything else that makes you hapy ! ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you access the forum using Outlook Express -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm - you can use the spell check in Outlook
Express. If you access by web portals, you can get the Google Toolbar to
provide a spell check, or if you use the Mozilla browser it spell checks web
forms as you type.

As for your display issue, this is almost certainly a limitation of your
display driver. See if there's an update and/or reduce its hardware
acceleration.