Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slsheldon slsheldon is offline

Default How do I rename a hyperlink?

Right now I am using a hyperlink in my email auto signature in Outlook. The
hyperlink displays how I type it in (for example www.msn.com). How can I
change the actual hyperlink to say (for example) "Visit my website!" instead
of "www.msn.com"? I want people to just be able to click on "Visit my
Website!"

I have seen other people change the name of their hyperlinks but have not
been able to figure out how to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Right-Click the link, choose Edit Hyperlink from the contextual menu &
replace the Display Text with whatever you want.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/25/08 5:39 PM, in article