Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danp2004 danp2004 is offline

Default How do I repeat headers without using header & footer?

How do I repeat headers without using header & footer? I want to create a
page template that repeats itself when I create a page break
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Header and footer contents repeat automatically when a page break is
inserted (manually by the user or automatically by Word). Repeating the
contents of the page is more difficult though, since Word is not a page
layout application. Copying and pasting would seem to be the easiest
solution.

Also, note that, depending on what should be repeated, you might be able to
use AutoText (Word 2007 building blocks offers more options) and/or macros.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"danp2004" wrote in message
How do I repeat headers without using header & footer? I want to create a
page template that repeats itself when I create a page break

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?ZGFucDIwMDQ=?=,

How do I repeat headers without using header & footer? I want to create a
page template that repeats itself when I create a page break

That's exactly what the header and footer are for. Why wouldn't you want to
use them?

There is no other way built-into Word that can do what you want.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org