Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Pat is offline

Default Need help changing background color in Word 2007.

I'm trying to print a document with a light blue background. I am using Word
2007.

I can change the background color on screen, but when I print (and use print
preview), the background is still white. How do I print a color background?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

pat wrote:
I'm trying to print a document with a light blue background. I am
using Word 2007.

I can change the background color on screen, but when I print (and
use print preview), the background is still white. How do I print a
color background?

Go to Office button Word Options Display and check the option for "Print
background colors and images".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Pat,

Under Office Button=Word Options=Display=Printing Options
(or using the Options button from Print Preview)
turn on the 'Print background colors and images' setting

=========
"pat" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to print a document with a light blue background. I am using Word
2007.

I can change the background color on screen, but when I print (and use print
preview), the background is still white. How do I print a color background?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP