Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect is offline

Default Using Heading Styles

Hi All,

I am using heading style 1 for a document. The heading style is blue,
calibra, 14 pt. (I guess that's the default for this heading).

When I cut a heading with some text and pasted it to another place in the
document all the text took the attributes of the heading style.

Why is it blue?
Do I need to cut the text separately from the heading?

Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

When you copy an entire paragraph, the formatting of the style is copied
along with it. What you can do is paste as "Unformatted Text" (via Home tab
| Paste | Paste Special).

Or are you saying that other paragraphs changed formatting as you pasted
your heading?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...