Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ncoles ncoles is offline

Default Combine multiple Word documents

Hi,

I have 13 seperate word documents that I would like to combine into a single
document, while retaining the format and content of each of the originals.
Can anyone advise me on how to do this?
--
Regards, Nigel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Inasmuch as this is possible with disparate documents, the boiler.dot add-in
you can download from my web site will do that. Check the insert document on
a new page check box in its second dialog box.