Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BEGINNER BEGINNER is offline

Default can I write beside equation while it is still in display format?

I want to write an equation within the line and still have it in the display
format (not inline).
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Beginner wrote:
I want to write an equation within the line and still have it in the
display format (not inline).
Thanks

Let's start with determining a couple of things you haven't mentioned:

- What version of Word are you using? Is it Word 2007, or Word 2003/earlier?

- If it's Word 2007, which equation editor are you using, the new one
(Insert Equation or Alt+=) or the old one (Insert Object Microsoft
Equation 3.0)?

- What "line" are you trying to put it in? In other words, what else do you
want to put on the line? An equation number, other text, something else?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman