Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mbadat mbadat is offline

Default I can't get the headers rows in my WORD table to repeat.

I've highlighted and clicked on table tools/layout: Repeat header rows
but it doesn't work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Is there a check in the head row box on the table design tab table style
options group (far left)?

Pam