Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aljani Aljani is offline

Default Template won't show in print preview and won't print either

I downloaded a MS Word 2003 template and made changes to it in MS Word. I
worked in the Print Layout view. When I click on print preview nothing is
there and when I just try to print the document, nothing prints.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you downloaded a template from Microsoft's Template Gallery, there's a
better than even chance it involves a lot of text boxes and wrapped
graphics, all of which are considered "drawings" or "drawing objects."
You've clearly got "Drawings" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options
(since you can see them in Print Layout view), so go to the Print tab and
check "Drawing objects" to make them display in Print Preview and print.

http://word.mvps.org