Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wonderful wooly Corriedales Wonderful wooly Corriedales is offline

Default Printer won't print MS greetings & card factory cards

I created 2 docs - 1 in MS Greetings & 1 in Greeting Card Factory Programs.
Neither will print. They are sent to the printer; however, printer doesn't
seem to know they are waiting.

Last week another MS Greetings card was sent to printer, and it printed
okay. Printer settings and printer ID are okay.

I'm using Windows Vista Prem Home ed., printer is HP 2510 all-in-one, and
both card programs were loaded (and worked just fine) appx. 4 mo ago.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since it doesn't appear that either of these documents was created in Word,
it is not likely that anyone here can help you. Look for a newsgroup for the
applications you used to create the cards.

http://word.mvps.org