snow_white53

Default How do I make a toolbar always show up upon starting?

I always use the outlining toolbar, but I have to go to View, toolbars,
Outlining at least three times a day and it's really annoying. How can I make
it automatically start up with Word?
Graham Mayor

Add the line

CommandBars("Outlining").Visible = True

to each of an autonew and an autoopen macro

but it is probably simpler just to add the following macro to a personal
toolbar

Sub OutlineToolbar()
With CommandBars("Outlining")
..Visible = Not .Visible