Becky

Default Word 2003 Mail Merge (labels)

After hunting in the support.microsoft.xxxx pages, I failed to find my
problem. So I am coming here in great hopes that someone else has had this
problem and found the fix for it, or.....

I have several Excel documents that I am trying to convert into mailing
labels via Word2003. (It's *quite* different from Word 2000!). I did manage
to get the task done; however, I had to do one page at a time of the labels!
When I was choosing my document to merge with Word, I made sure that every
entry was checked. Then I matched the fields, and went on to finish the
document. It only made the first page of four pages of labels (30 to a
page). Then I had to go and do the whole process all over three more times,
UNCHECKING the first 30, then the first 60, etc.

I have looked at everything. I have swung a dead chicken around my head
while circling my computer. I have prayed. I have searched for the answer
and not found it yet.

Can anyone help out there?

It'd be appreciated more than you could possibly know.
Thanks!
Becky

Doug Robbins

You have failed to perform the final step which is to execute the merge to
either the printer or a new document.

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Becky" wrote in message
[...]

Becky

Ahhh, thanks! I had saved the file, but it only *looked* like one page. So,
I just did it over, this time printing at the end of the process. Came out
A-OK! Many thanks again!