Tom

Default I am attempting to send an email mail merge and word doesn't send

It looks like something gets sent but nothing appears in the sent mail of my
outlook. No error message either. What am I missing?
Klan

I have this same problem. Waiting for answer.

"Tom" wrote in message
It looks like something gets sent but nothing appears in the sent mail of
my
outlook. No error message either. What am I missing?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Are you using the same version of Word and Outlook. It will not work if you
are using Outlook 2003 and Word XP.

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2003/upgrade.htm

If you are using the same vesion, it has been reported that running "Detect
and repair" has overcome the problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom" wrote in message
It looks like something gets sent but nothing appears in the sent mail of
my
outlook. No error message either. What am I missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Adam Wolf

Default I am attempting to send an email mail merge and word doesn't s

Same issue here, but it WAS working and now has stopped. Using the same
versions of WOrd and Outlook.