Default Active Directory Information in Word XP

We have set up a couple of fax templates.

What we want to do is import the logged on users AD information into
this template.

For example

Their Name
Their Phone Number
Their Office Address
Their email address

I am sure there must be a way of doing it but I can't for the life of
me fathom it. I have tried the OLE provider for Active Directory but
can't get anything out...

I would do something with Access but this needs to be fully automated
otherwise it won't be used.

Thanks in advance

Mike