Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catamaran

Default index ALL cross refs

I made a global change to my Word index, using the Replace dialog. The
change was merely to remove an acronym from each index entry, and I've done
it before to another doc with no problems. However, either this action or
something else caused all my index entries to suddenly be cross refd.

The problem shows up in RoboHelp, into which I import my updated Word doc.
Suddenly all the keywords and subkeywords from this doc are cross refd to
themselves! Previously they all indexed correctly to locations in the file.

How do I fix this?

Thank you,
Linda