Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Desert Dawn

Default comment balloons in word 2000?

I have Windows XP (standard install on a Dell Inspiron notebook) that
evidently has Word 2000. I cannot get comment balloons to appear on screen
in the reviewing mode; I can only view comments by hovering the mouse over
highlighted text and at the bottom of the page. I'm a full-time editor, so it
would be great if I could view all comment balloons at all times. Is Word
2000 capable of this?

Thank you,
Dawn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RajKohli

You can view all comments at once but not as ballons. Ballons are available
in later version (Office 2002 / XP) To view all comments at once, on the View
menu click Comments.

Hope this information helps you, let us know!