Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HMI HMI is offline

Default Only part of the picture prints

I have a doc that contains a picture that I edited and saved in paintshop
pro. I have saved it as a jpg, a wmf (windows meta file) and everytime I
insert to picture into the doc and try to print it only prints alittle of the
top and a little of the bottom. The problem is I have many docs with very
simular pictures and layouts and it is only this pic that does print
properly. I can print to pic on its own in paintshop pro. Even if I put the
pic into a new/different doc it still doesn't print. And finally it prints
properly on my photocopier/printer but not my colour laser(aficio cl4000dn)
printer. Is there a way to repair this pic, as I will probably need to make
changes in the future. Any sugjestions would be great