margaret bartley

Default How do I copy a file that has tracked changes, and loose the tracking?

I'm doing weekly updates. I only want to show the changes from last week's
report, not every change that's been made since the document was created.

How do I save my marked-up, changed document to a new document, that doesn't
think it's had any changes?

Many thanks,
Margaret

TF

You need to ACCEPT ALL CHANGES which will remove the previous changes from
the document.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/