FRANK ZANGARI

Default READ ONLY problem

To terry farrel
what is hdd?
you told me to copy my files back to HDD?
wHAT IS hdd?
Amedee Van Gasse

FRANK ZANGARI shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

To terry farrel
what is hdd?
you told me to copy my files back to HDD?
wHAT IS hdd?

hdd = hard disk drive
For you, this probably means C:
(for me, it's /dev/hda1)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?